RPW – “Big Trouble in Little Chicopee”
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Boys and Girls Club in Chicopee, MA
1) DAVE COLE def. JULIAN STARR, BRIAN XL, & ISAIAH REX to move on to the RPW US Championship match.
2) TEAM SWEET def. TEAM MARSHALL with stipulation that Marshall McNeil has to spend a night on the town with the guys in Defiant Inc.
3) THE PURISTS def. KINGDOM & COUNTRY UNITED to become the new RPW Tag Team Champions.
4) ANTHONY GANGONE def. BRIAN FURY, BILLY KING & FRANKIE ARION to move on to the RPW US Championship match.
5) AJ CRUISE def. AMAZING RED to retain the RPW No Limits Championship.
6) “DIRT DAWG” JEREMY LEARY def. SMILEY to retain the RPW Heavyweight Championship.
7) ANTHONY GANGONE def. DAVE COLE to become the new RPW United States Champion.
And we can’t forget about one Chris Envy joining us at the end of the show. He will face off against Dave Cole in a Ladder Match on November 8th in Holyoke, MA.