At last nights Revival Professional Wrestling’s Big Trouble In Little Chicopee we once again saw proof that while a small faction of people believe wrestling isn’t real. We got 100% proof that it is real!
As you can see how this table is broken straight in half. There are no fake materials used here. This is a real deal wooden table. Not any styrofoam or particle board.
It was broken via Dave Cole’s head as Anthony Gangone DDT’d it through the table at the start of their match for the vacant United States Title. A title that was declared vacant when the previous guy quit the company. Gangone would ultimately become the winner.
Last night, a group of renegades lead by Brian XL attacked and brutalized Smiley and Jeremy Leary after their Championship match. They proceeded to bash RPW, it’s fans, and New England in general.
These men have now identified themselves as “The Collectors” and they are Brian XL, Alex Mason, Good Hank Flanders, and Ken Broadway.
Well, gentlemen, this means war. We are inviting you, no, daring you to show your faces at “When Opportunity Knocks” on November 29th in Enfield, CT. And just maybe, a few of the Revival boys will have to make a little trip to New York.
We’ll see ya, boys.
RPW – “Big Trouble in Little Chicopee”
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Boys and Girls Club in Chicopee, MA
1) DAVE COLE def. JULIAN STARR, BRIAN XL, & ISAIAH REX to move on to the RPW US Championship match.
2) TEAM SWEET def. TEAM MARSHALL with stipulation that Marshall McNeil has to spend a night on the town with the guys in Defiant Inc.
3) THE PURISTS def. KINGDOM & COUNTRY UNITED to become the new RPW Tag Team Champions.
4) ANTHONY GANGONE def. BRIAN FURY, BILLY KING & FRANKIE ARION to move on to the RPW US Championship match.
5) AJ CRUISE def. AMAZING RED to retain the RPW No Limits Championship.
6) “DIRT DAWG” JEREMY LEARY def. SMILEY to retain the RPW Heavyweight Championship.
7) ANTHONY GANGONE def. DAVE COLE to become the new RPW United States Champion.
And we can’t forget about one Chris Envy joining us at the end of the show. He will face off against Dave Cole in a Ladder Match on November 8th in Holyoke, MA.